Connecting business and education
Our overarching goal for the Education Committee is to connect businesses and education entities within the region, engage and obtain buy-in from the business community, and increase student engagement. This Committee works to achieve the following:
- Create partnerships among school principals and businesses;
- Obtain sponsorships and participants for hosting student tables at Chamber events;
- Host education supply drives;
- Grow awareness for the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
Palm Beach North School Needs
Do you or your business want to help support the needs of public schools in the Palm Beach North region? If so, please check out a list of local needs here. If any of these opportunities are something you or your business can help with, please reach out to Katie Thompson, Co-Chair of the Education Committee, at Kspitzig@juniorachievement.com. Thank you for your interest in helping the schools in our community!
Business Before Hours Student Table Sponsors
The Education Committee is working to increase overall support for the schools, as well as student participation at our Business Before Hours events. As a part of those efforts, our goal is to have two (2) to three (3) student tables/schools engaged at every event! Please see below for sponsorship opportunities. For questions or additional information, please contact Brittany Cartwright, Senior Director of Business Development, at email@example.com.
Student Table Sponsor | $550 - $4,800 | Four available per event
One Event - $550 | Three Events - $1,500 | Five Events - $2,400 | Ten Events - $4,800
- Reserved table of ten (10) which provides seating for up to eight (8) students and one (1) teacher, with one (1) ticket reserved for sponsor (value $450)
- Available high schools to host: Suncoast High School, Palm Beach Gardens High School, Jupiter High School and The Benjamin School. William T. Dwyer High School has a table.
- Logo on the event registration page with recognition as a Student Table Sponsor (value $1,000)
- Company logo in digital event program (provided by sponsor) (value $1,000)
- Company logo on screen with recognition as Corporate Sponsor (value $1,000)
- Company listed as a Student Table Sponsor on added on Digital Display/tablets placed on each table and at the registration / check-in area (value $200)