Welcome Chamber Partners!
Here you will find our brand guidelines & logos. Download the file format that works with your design needs. Please take a moment & review our brand guidelines. If you have any questions, contact Marlee@pbnchamber.com.
Guidelines for Logo Use
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo.
- Do not place competing visual elements close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that the Palm Beach North Chamber has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company unless approved through the Chamber.
Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce (Shorted to: Palm Beach North Chamber)