Managing Your Startup Business Certificate Program
Attend all six workshops for $119, discounted from $159, to receive your signed “Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce & SCORE Managing Your Business Startup Certificate” OR sign up by September 20th for $99!
Chamber Members: Remember to use PROMO CODE PBNCC to receive a $10 discount!
Location | Nova University | 11501 N Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Certificate Program includes the following six workshops:
Entrepreneur Academy 1 – Great Idea!
October 1, 2016 (Sat: 9:00am – 12:00pm) | INSTRUCTORS: Eileen Cummings and Donald Gross
● Getting your business idea , steps to start a business and fine tune your business concept
● Doing market research by identifying your target audience & learn how they buy
● Do competitive research and know what your competitors are up to
● Pricing your product or service
Entrepreneur Academy 2 – Marketing Your Business
October 1, 2016 (Sat: 1:00pm – 4:00pm) | INSTRUCTORS: Jon Pauley
● Branding Your Business and the steps to creating a brand
● Developing your marketing plan and crafting a plan to communicate your marketing message
● Marketing your business with social media and what you need to know to use social media effectively
Entrepreneur Academy 3 – Financial Matters
October 8, 2016 (Sat: 9:00am – 12:00pm) INSTRUCTORS: Tim Thompson
● Financial planning and why you need it, learn how to forecast your sales, costs, profits and assets
● Understanding and using financial statements and the 3 primary financial statements you need to know about
● Finding financing for your business and how and where to start your search for capital
Entrepreneur Academy 4 – To Go or No Go Decision
October 8, 2016 (Sat: 1:00pm – 4:00pm) | INSTRUCTORS: Jim Peterson
● Making the big decision about your business idea
● Next steps with a SCORE mentor
● Finalize your financial forecasts and why a business plan is important
Legal and Tax Implications When Setting Up Your Business in Florida
October 13, 2016 (Thu: 6:00pm – 8:00pm) | INSTRUCTORS: Jim Peterson
Learn how to set your business up the right way, minimize taxes and personal liability, and protect your hard earned assets. Don’t push off legal and tax issues if you see them as boring and confusing. Join in an interactive workshop that will provide you with a wealth of information necessary to start or formalize your new or evolving business.
Writing a Winning Business Plan
October 18, 2016 (Tue: 5:30pm – 8:00pm) | INSTRUCTORS: Bob Bloom, and Adrian Salee
A step by step 2.5 hour workshop that arms each participant with the fundamentals on how to write an effective and winning business plan. This is useful for anyone in the process of starting a new business or someone who started a new business in the past couple of years. This is an interactive workshop and including all aspects of a business plan.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for this workshop series? Contact Rick Sartory for more information!