ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival
Celebrating 32 years, ArtiGras Fine Arts Festival has grown from a small, local art show to a nationally recognized fine arts festival attracting tens of thousands of art lovers and collectors. ArtiGras will be held President’s Day Weekend, February 18-20, 2017 in Jupiter, Florida. Produced by the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce and presented by Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, ArtiGras was recently named one of the top 50 fine art festivals in the country and showcases a juried exhibition of gallery-quality art from 300 artists. ArtiGras also features a Youth Art Competition, ArtiKids children’s interactive activity area, live entertainment and much more.
ArtiGras benefits local charities and is produced by the professional staff of The Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce with more than 1,000 volunteers. ArtiGras has grown from a small, local art show to a nationally recognized fine arts festival.
For more information visit ArtiGras.org
Did You Know
- ArtiGras was previously held at The Gardens Mall, field on RCA Blvd. where the G4S building is now, and the first site – the North Palm Beach Country Club.
- Just in past 10 years, ArtiGras has raised over $300,000 for Youth Art Education and local charities.
- The ArtiGras site area including Event Area and Site Operations is approximately 516,400 square feet (11.9 acres).
- More than 1,000 volunteers and 8,200 volunteer hours help make ArtiGras successful.
- ArtiGras artists come from all over the country representing 40 states and Canada